A person may be experiencing adrenal fatigue if they regularly notice one or more of the following:
Some other sign and symptoms include:
As adrenal fatigue worsens, a person may experience frequent respiratory infections, allergies, rhinitis, asthma, and frequent sinus problems and colds. Adrenal fatigue is often mis-diagnosed as fibromyalgia, chronic and fatigue syndrome. The development of adrenal fatigue often leads to adult onset diabetes, auto-immune disorders and drug-dependence.⁵
1. What is Adrenal Fatigue (n.d.). Retrieved on 14th December, 2012 from http://www.adrenalfatigue.org/what-is-adrenal-fatigue
2. Comprehensive Adrenal Fatigue article. Lam, M. (n.d.) Retrieved on 14th December, 2012 from http://www.drlam.com/articles/adrenal_fatigue.asp
3. Adrenal Fatigue/Adrenal Exhaustion. Shomon, M (Dec 2003). Retrieved on 14th December, 2012 from http://thyroid.about.com/cs/endocrinology/a/adrenalfatigue.htm
4. Cortisol and DHEA: The Major Hormone Balance. McEvoy, M. (Jun 2011). Retrieved on 14th December, 2012 from http://metabolichealing.com/key-integrated-functions-of-your-body/hormone-and-endocrine/cortisol-and-dhea-the-major-hormone-balance/
5. Adrenal Fatigue. Klein, D. (n.d.) Retrieved on 14th December, 2012 from http://www.suffernomore.com/Pain/AdrenalFatigue.htm
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.